Online Shopping on Snapdeal

Hey all,

I have not written a post for so long. I was busy with online shopping and there is a lot of backlog to clear.

I bought a double sided board and a whiteboard marker set for my kid from Snapdeal.com. The board is a blackboard on one side and white board on the other side. So I don't have to bother what my kid wants to use... I just flip it over.

So here is the big box that arrived from Bluedart (really love their service)



When the cardboard was removed (with much difficulty) , these were the contents. A board and a set of whiteboard marker pens.
Side 1 - Whiteboard

 Side 2 - Blackboard


 The beautiful 12 piece marker pen set. I chose this one instead of the boring black green and red. My kid loves to draw.



This was a really good buy for my 5 year old. He loves to write on blackboard and now he is doing it even at home.

The only problem was that there was no arrangement to hang the board. It came with a set of 3 hooks to support it. The hooks were installed in the wall like 3 vertices of a triangle and the board just firs in between them. Its a bit tricky to flip the board that way. But at the rate that I got it, I don't complain.

My kid loves it and so do I.

Laters:)

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Keep up the good work! Best online shopping Online Shopclues Shopping

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very interesting blog and so I like to visit your blog again and again. Keep it up
    Rated #1 Herbal Incense Super Store - LegalZensense.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sharing this information, thanks. I will come back again for more interesting stuffs like this one, you got earlier.
    Herbal Potpourri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I don't have words to describe this post. I simply want to say that absolutely informative post. It inspires me a lot. Keep posting.
    where can i buy herbal incense

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work. Truly speaking I never seen a blog like that. Absolutely superb work. Good luck. Thanks for such an informative post. buy herbal incense online

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I just want to appreciate your ability to work. You have set an example for us by posting such an informative post. Great work. k2 spice for sale

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments :)